Rumi’s Quote – “There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?”
Rumi’s quote “There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?” is a powerful statement about our innate potential and the longing for meaning and connection that we all share.
The candle in our hearts represents the divine spark that resides within each of us. It is the source of our love, compassion, and creativity. The void in our soul is a reminder that we are incomplete without connection to something larger than ourselves.
Rumi is inviting us to kindle the candle in our hearts and to fill the void in our souls. He is reminding us that we have the power to create a life of meaning and purpose for ourselves.
Here are some ways to kindle the candle in your heart and fill the void in your soul:
- Connect with your passions. What are the things that make your heart sing? What are the things that you are passionate about? Make time for the things that you love to do and that bring you joy.
- Serve others. One of the best ways to fill the void in our souls is to serve others. When we give back to our communities and to those in need, we feel connected to something larger than ourselves.
- Spend time in nature. Nature has a powerful way of grounding us and connecting us to something larger than ourselves. Take time to walk in the woods, swim in the ocean, or simply sit in the park and enjoy the beauty of the natural world.
- Meditate or practice yoga. Meditation and yoga can help us to connect with our inner selves and to develop our intuition. These practices can also help us to find peace and stillness within ourselves.
- Spend time with loved ones. Our relationships with our loved ones are some of the most important things in our lives. Make time for the people who matter most to you and nurture your relationships.
When we kindle the candle in our hearts and fill the void in our souls, we live a life of meaning and purpose. We also become more loving, compassionate, and creative beings.
Rumi’s quote is a reminder that we all have the potential to shine our light brightly and to make a difference in the world. Let us all answer Rumi’s call and kindle the candles in our hearts.