Rumi’s quote “Respond to every call that excites your spirit”
Rumi’s quote “Respond to every call that excites your spirit” is a call to action to live a life of passion and purpose. It is a reminder that we should listen to our inner voice and pursue the things that make us feel alive.
When our spirit is excited, it is because we are being drawn to something important to us. It is something that we are passionate about and that we feel called to do. It is important to respond to these calls, even if they are outside of our comfort zone or even if we don’t know exactly where they will lead us.
When we respond to the calls of our spirit, we are living a life that is true to ourselves. We are also more likely to experience joy, fulfilment, and success.
Here are some examples of what it might look like to respond to the calls of your spirit:
- Quitting your job to pursue your dream career
- Moving to a new city to start a new life
- Starting your own business
- Volunteering for a cause that you care about
- Going back to school to learn something new
- Writing a book
- Creating a piece of art
- Taking a dance class
- Learning a new language
- Travelling to a new country
The possibilities are endless. The important thing is to listen to your inner voice and to follow the things that excite you.
When Rumi says to “respond to every call that excites your spirit,” he is not saying that we should do everything that comes our way. He is saying that we should be mindful of the things that we are drawn to and that we should be willing to take risks to pursue them.
Life is too short to play it safe all the time. When we respond to the calls of our spirit, we are living a life that is full of adventure and excitement. We are also more likely to leave a lasting impact on the world.
Here are some tips for responding to the calls of your spirit:
- Pay attention to your intuition. Your intuition is your inner guidance system. It is the voice of your soul. When you feel drawn to something, listen to your intuition.
- Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. The calls of your spirit will often lead you to places that you are not familiar with. This is okay. It is a sign that you are growing and evolving.
- Trust yourself. You have all the wisdom and resources that you need to follow the calls of your spirit. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
Remember, life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride and let your spirit guide you.