Rumi’s quote “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favour”
Rumi’s quote “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favour” is a powerful reminder that we have the power to create our reality. It is a call to live a life of optimism, faith, and abundance.
When we live life as if everything is rigged in our favour, we focus on the positive and expect good things to happen. We believe in ourselves and our ability to achieve our goals. We also trust that the universe is conspiring in our favour, even when things don’t go according to plan.
This doesn’t mean that we will never experience challenges or setbacks in life. It simply means that we choose to approach these challenges with a positive attitude and a belief in our resilience.
Living life as if everything is rigged in our favour has several benefits. It helps us to:
- Attract more positive people and experiences into our lives.
- Be more motivated and persistent in pursuit of our goals.
- Handle setbacks and challenges with more resilience and grace.
- Experience more joy and fulfilment in our lives.
Here are some tips for living life as if everything is rigged in your favour:
- Focus on the positive. When you wake up in the morning, take a few minutes to list all the things that you are grateful for. This will help you to start your day off on a positive note.
- Expect good things to happen. Tell yourself that today is a great day and that you are going to have a wonderful time. Visualize yourself achieving your goals and living your dreams.
- Believe in yourself. Trust in your abilities and your potential. Know that you are capable of anything you set your mind to.
- Trust the universe. Have faith that the universe is working in your favour, even when things don’t go according to plan.
Remember, your thoughts and beliefs create your reality. Choose to focus on the positive and expect good things to happen. Live life as if everything is rigged in your favour and you will be amazed at what you can achieve.