“Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself”
Rumi’s quote “Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself” is a powerful statement about our innate power and potential. It suggests that we have the answers to all of our questions and the resources to achieve all of our goals within us.
When we ask all from ourselves, we are tapping into our inner wisdom and strength. We are also opening ourselves up to the guidance and support of the universe.
There are many ways to ask all from ourselves. Here are a few examples:
- Spend time in quiet contemplation. When we take the time to listen to our inner voice, we can receive guidance and insights about our lives.
- Meditate or practice yoga. These practices can help us to connect with our inner selves and to develop our intuition.
- Journal about our thoughts and feelings. Journaling can help us to process our experiences and to gain clarity about our goals and desires.
- Ask ourselves empowering questions. When we ask ourselves questions such as “What do I want?” and “What are my strengths and talents?”, we can start to identify our true potential.
When we ask all from ourselves, we are choosing to live a life of empowerment and self-reliance. We are also choosing to trust in our inner wisdom and to believe in our ability to create the life we want to live.
Here are some of the benefits of asking all from ourselves:
- We become more self-aware and develop a deeper understanding of our own needs and desires.
- We develop our intuition and become more trusting of our inner voice.
- We become more empowered and capable of making our own choices and creating our reality.
- We become more resilient and able to handle challenges and setbacks with grace.
- We experience more joy and fulfilment in our lives as we live in alignment with our true selves.
Rumi’s quote is a reminder that we are all powerful beings with infinite potential. When we ask all from ourselves, we open the door to a life of limitless possibilities.