For new cadets, front roll, side roll, frog jump, legs up, shoot to touch the tree, going from the right and coming from the left is not such a big problem or mental torture. Because at the same time, they have company, the rest of the new entrants are also doing the same thing, that is, they are going through the punishment phase. The real shock is the Barber Shop of the Academy,from where from altogether a new cadet will emerge. After getting initial dose, the clothes of the youth are drastically distorted. Barbers also go through the same routine every six months and have become mature spectators, even themselves enjoying this situation. One to two duty seniors accompany the cadets. Most of the cadets have their hair styled according to their own will and current fashion. While there are some who have spent a lot of money along with great love, hard work and dedication to create their own unique hair style and mustaches. The worst scenario have to be faced by these particular youngsters. In shock and awe they witness their colleagues mercilessly cutting. At their turn to go into the hands of the barber, clandestinely trying their best somehow to convince Barber to make a bit of concessions. And do not remove too much hair from the head. But there’s no hearing. Rather, the senor in the shop makes it sure, the gentleman gets a more rigorous ruthless a haircut. Some of the cadets also burst out laughing after seeing their new look. While there are some for whom accepting this grand change is great challenge. One has to struggle to control the tears at the loss. Even if you have to shed tears, you can hide in the bathroom of your room and remove the dust. Another important aspect of this new phase of life comes, when after three months, the cadets get a chance to meet their families for the first time. I was told by my family that when the respected father returned from the meeting. He said that he did not understand whether to laugh or cry after seeing me in that shape. Because on the one hand, the appearance had changed by the haircut, on the other hand, the punishment of the day and night had completely thinned the body and color into black. I have already mentioned, I was the first lucky person in my family who joined the army with own strong desire and passion. And in the next meeting, father did offer, that if I could not bear the rigors of training, he would make sure by any means to get me out of the academy.. Parents are always parents, the beacons of love affection and care for their siblings.
Veteran | Ex Principal | Author | Blog/Content Creator | Former Security Consultant | Trainer
• Master in Political Science ,LLB, PGD (HRM)
Beliefs: Humanity, Tolerance, Co-Existence (Live and Let Live), Peace, Harmony. Tranquility, Nature (children, poetry, birds, flowers, plants, and greenery)
• Hamid Mahmood is a veteran with a wealth of experience in various fields.
• He has served as an ex-principal, showcasing his leadership and educational expertise.
• As an author, he has contributed valuable knowledge and insights to the literary world.
• Hamid Mahmood is a dedicated blog and content creator, sharing his thoughts and ideas with a wide audience.
• With a background as a former security consultant, he possesses a deep understanding of security-related matters.
• Additionally, Hamid Mahmood has worked as a trainer, passing on his knowledge and skills to others.
• He has explored various regions of Pakistan, including the Azad Kashmir Mountains, the deserts of Sind and Punjab, the lush green tops of KP, the rugged hilltops of Baluchistan, and the bustling city of Karachi.
• His extensive travels have given him a profound appreciation for the beauty of Pakistan, leading him to believe that it is one of the most stunning places on Earth.